We are open daily - Monday to Thursday
(1) A variety of balanced breakfast options is available including cereals, fruit, yoghurt, toast etc for a small additional charge.
(2) A packed lunch must be supplied.
(3) A light tea is provided, including foods such as toast, salad, crumpets, crackers, fruit etc for a small additional charge.
(4) Fees are increased annually with effect from 1 October but may also be increased at anytime in the year with 30 days notice. If funded hours are taken during breakfast club or the late afternoon session, the funding provided by the government does not include the small charge for breakfast or tea which must be paid separately.
(5) You may end your agreement at any time, by giving us at least one month’s notice.
(6) In the event of late collection of your child, we reserve the right to charge a late collection fee of £20 for the first 15 minutes and £10 every five minutes thereafter.
We accept childcare vouchers and will affiliate with your voucher provider if we are not already a member.
Term dates 2023/24:
Our provision dates are set to tie in with the 38 weeks of funded support provided by Portsmouth City Council.
Autumn Term 2023 - First day Monday 4 September 2023. Last day Thursday 14 December 2023.
Closed - Half Term holiday - Mon 23 Oct 2023 - Fri 27 Oct 2023
Closed - Christmas & New Year holiday - Friday 15 Dec 2023 - Mon 1 Jan 2024
Spring Term 2023 - First day Tuesday 2 January 2024. Last day Thursday 30 March 2024.
Closed - Half Term holiday - Mon 13 Feb 2023 - Fri 17 Feb 2023
Closed - Easter holiday - Mon 3 April 2023 - Fri 14 Apr 2023
Summer Term 2023 - First day Monday 17 April 2023. Last day Thursday 13 July 2023.
Closed - May Day - Mon 1 May 2023
Closed - Half Term - Mon 29 May 2023 - Fri 2 Jun 2023
Government Funded Childcare